Saturday, October 30, 2010

On the 11th day






So here is my creation for the ever loved by me Simply Betty Challenge....
It's not my best work but I like the effects of it. I hate working as a night-shift nurse sometimes. It so gets in the way of my crafting time... How Rude!! Hehehe!
To tell ya what I have done now... I used Martha Stewart's halloween paper, cut in half, folded at 3inches and then 9inches so the card would open outwards. Then I took the other half of the 12in paper and cut it at 3in and 9in. I did this so I could adhere it to the inside of the card. Making it look all uniform.
Next I cut out little bats with my cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings. Adhered some with pop-up dots and some I made little springs from black wire and adhered. I hope that you can see the dimension (I'm really not the best photographer when it comes to doing photos of my work). Added the cool letters from Martha Stewart also. Then stamped the halloween and using embossing powder heat embossed it. Added the little vampire dude and that's all she wrote...
Thanks for looking!!!
The Burtonesque Dolls

1 comment: