Monday, March 29, 2010
So I made this lovely scrapbook page at the crop this past weekend. It is one of my favorites. I only used scrap paper that I had bought at my local scrapstore. My Scrapstore has a swap meet every year and I always go (it's where people sell all there stuff they don't want anymore; stamps, paper, embelishments, etc). I bought so much for sooo cheap. I bought all the paper except what the little frog is standing on from one of the sellers there, who is actually a fan of my blog.. So Kristen here is to you! Your scrappy scraps are another girls treasure!
Now I just gotta find a pic or two to put on the page. I hope you like!
This applies to the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations Challenge- Green Yellow and White
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #12-Circles
Your next Stamp Challenges- Distressing
Hand full of Stamps #21- You're a Sweet One
Crafty's Ann Challenge Blog- something for someone who is special to you
Crafty Callendar Challenge- Flowers
If the Shoe fits...- Going green (recycled)
Stamp Something- Doodles (Background paper)
All Sorts- Rags to Riches (recycle)
Rosie Dee's Challenge- Green Yellow and White
Simple Doodles- Add Some layers
Creative Scrappers- Sketch #97
Sunday, March 14, 2010
These are two layouts I made last night.. I was feeling kind of slow. So I only made two.
The first is more from the legoland trip of my nephew's that I am trying to finish.
The second is a red layout because usually I am scared of red.
I hope you like.
Challenges these apply to:
Scrap Your Crap: Challenge #51: 20/10
Scrap, Inspire, Create: Sing me a song
Creatalicious Challenges: "Create A Little Something" - this can be taken how you please..
Paper Cutz Challenge # 32: Anything Goes
SECRET CRAFTER Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenge: Anything goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Flower Power
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
So here is a birthday invitation that I whipped up for you guys, of course, in the middle of the night. I used the celebrations cartridge to make the card. I only used scrap paper to make this cute invitation. I hope you all like!
The list of challenges:
1) Pile it on: One color
2) Cupcake Craft Challenge: Flowers
3) Kaboodle Doodles: Happy Birthday
4) Ooh La La Creations: Anything goes
5) Pollycraft Monday Challenge- Distressing
6) The Pink Elephant: Invitations
7) Creative Card Crew: Celebrations
8) Papertake Weekly: Buttons, Bows, Brads, Bling
9) Spoonful of Sugar: Beads (on the candle and buttons)
10) Tuesday Taggers: Swirls and Curls
11) Crafty Creations: One Color
12) Cuttlebug Challenge: Cracked Glass (on the leaves of the flowers, hard to see in the pic)
13) Just Buggin: Use Card feature
14) Hand full of Stamps: Let it "Shine"
15) The Stamping Boutique: Stitching
16) Crafty Ann's: Not comfortable with a technique (stitching)
17) Stampin for the weekend: One Color
18) Crazy for Challenges: Paper Piercing
19) Lots to do: Distressing
20) My time to craft: Kids Cards
21) Quixotic: Leave It Out and use Leaves on your project.
22) Frosted Designs: Favorite Technique, mine is glimmer mist
23) Crazy Challenge: Show Them Anything (a free week)
24) Practical Scrappers: use chalks or inks (copic markers and distress inks)
25) Gingersnap Creations: celebration
26) Crafty Calendar Challenge: flowers
27) Pixie Dust Studio: 3 D Creations
28) Magnolia Down Under Challenge #37- Birthday
Sunday, March 7, 2010
A card I made for St. Patty's day... And here are the challenges I listed it for. Thanks for looking.
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge- Green for St Patty's day Penny's Challenges #24
Cute Card Thursday- Lucky Green
S2G Challenges- Green S2GSC46
PaperCutz Challenge- St Patty's Day
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle- Open Challenge
Lexi's Creations - Anything goes
Ooh La La Creations- Anything goes
Just Buggin- Make something green
Looking to win some copic markers, check out this site... http://digital.sewmanycards.com