Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love Potion #9






So this a treat holder underneath a candle.
I used DCWV paper for the background. Took Modge podge and glazed the whole thing. Then I used a label I didn't like and covered the back with glimmer mist. I then stamped with embossing ink the cute little chemistry items from There she goes stamps. Colored them with copics and used more embossing ink and used ranger clear embossing powder to make them look glassy.
Made the butterfly from tin foil and alcohol inks. Placed some flowers I had.
Used tissue paper and glimmer misted that. Placed flowers and purple wire in place. Took some vellum heart paper and placed that. Then I placed a large candle at the very top so it looks like the whole thing glows. (the picture does not do it justice).
Hope you like...
Simply Betty Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Awesome JoAnn!! So fabulous!! Love your images!!!

    Thanks for playing!!

    Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! SO creative! Thank you for hanging in there with us during the 12 Days of Halloween!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love your pail! Those potion bottles are FAB! Im so glad you're still with our 12 days challenge!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative I really it if this love potion really works so cute.! :D

    pheromones attract women

    ReplyDelete