Friday, October 15, 2010

Scary Movie


So I know I missed the time frame by 9 minutes on the post but I made it so I am going to post it. My darn watch was 15 minutes different. I knew I should of checked the computer time. Oh well!
I used paper from Creative Imaginations as the background. I took the picture (which is awesome) from the website http://www.fanpop.com/spots/horror-movies/images/11226239/title/thirteen-ghosts-wallpaper .
I placed that on the Coredinations Cardstock. Cut out all the letters from the cricut using the Happy Hauntings and the October 31st cartridges.
I used stickles to color in the letters with black and burgandy. I used recollections ribbon over the picture. Placed the EEEK from Jolees. Then the transparency bling thing. I don't know who makes that.
I used liquid enamel to make the 13 ghosts stand out.
Again this is for the Betty Challenge that I missed by minutes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment