Tuesday, September 28, 2010
So here is a tag a recently made. I was playing around with different stuff that I haven't used in a while.
I took Tim Holtz's ink and inked the outer parts and blended inward. I haven't used embossing ink and powder in a while. So I used my bright red with gold flakes embossing powder and made the big flowers. I believe the stamp is from Making Memories but I am not sure.
Next I took tin foil and used alcohol inks to color it. Then I used my cuttlebug to to cut out the butterfly and emboss it.
I added the little roses and the fancy red fibers to finish off my project.
I hope everyone likes.
Challenges for this project:
1) Pile it on- Cute and Charming (Sun)
2) Incy Wincy Designs- Anything Goes (Mon)
3) Pollycraft Monday Challenge- No designer papers (Mon)
4) The Crazy Challenge- No ribbons or buttons (Mon)
5) Creative Card Crew Challenge- Bloomin' Marvelous (Tues)
6) Creative Belli Blog Challenge- Embellishment that starts with a B (Wed)
7) Little Red Wagon- Glitter (Wed)
8) AIFactory- Anything goes (Thu)
9) Charisma Cardz Challenge- Anything Goes (Thu)
10) If the Shoe Fits... Scrap it- Flowers (Fri)
11) Paper Cutz Challenge- Critter (Fri)
12) Stampin for the Weekend- Tag it (Fri)
13) Crazy 4 Challenges- Bling (Sat)
14) Paper Sundaes Challenge #37- Things with Wings (Sun)
15) Sentimental Sunday- Let's See Some Dimension! (Sun)
16) Digi Doodle Shop- Emboss it (Wed- Katie)
17) Stamp Insanity- Emboss (Katie)
18) Tellen's Place- Bling (Katie)
19) Scrap and Stamp- Embossing (PIO)
20) The Craft Den Anything Goes Craft Challenge- Cute (Scrappy)