Thursday, August 5, 2010
A new little something
So this is an adorable stamp from unity stamps.
I took an acrylic tag and used alcohol inks from ranger ink for the background. I then stamped the image on the other side of the tag. Colored it in with a black sharpie marker. Then I used white cardstock and stamped a basic background stamp on that. Cut it to the same size of the tag. Distressed the edges.I used glue dots to adhere the two together. A little bit of ribbon and that's all she wrote.
Challenges for this week:
1) Cupcake Craft Challenge: Distressing (Mon)
2) Scrap Creations: Anything goes (Tues)
3) Tuesday Taggers: Lots of Lovely black (Tues)
4)Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes (Wed)
5) Cute Card Thursday: Whateva! (Thur)
6) Delightful Challenges: Distressing (Thur)
7) Dutch Dare Card Challenges: Anything Goes (Thur)
8) Some Odd Girl: So Punny (Thur)
9) All Sorts: Dressed up (Sat)
10) Digi Doodle's Shop Best: Use your favorite stamp (Thur)