Wednesday, July 14, 2010
So I worked on this cute little card last night.
I used the cuttlebug to make the background. Then I used the new Tim Holtz die to create the machine gears. I didn't use paper I used transparency. I used gold, coppeer, silver, and watermelon alcohol ink to color the gears.
On the background I shaded the design to give it more diminsion with Tim Holtz soot black distressing ink pads.
I took black cardstock and placed different rub-ons to make the lettering. Cut to size of the words.
I used pop-up dots to create diminsion off the card on the gears and wording. I wanted the word love to stand out so I used a clear sticker with the word love on it. Then took white enamel accents to make the dots on the word love.
I hope you like and always thanks for looking!
Here are the challenges this card are for this week:
1) Creative Belli: Alter it- transparencies (Wed)
2) Stampavie and More: #102 - Anything goes (Wed)
3) Shelly's Images: Any Day Any time (Thur)
4) Stampin' B's: Polka Dots (on the word love) (Fri)
5) Crazy 4 Challenges: Black, White, and Red (red letters of love)(Sat)
6) Just us Girls: Ink, Spray, Smash (Sat)
7) Mark's Finest Papers (Speedy cat): Punch it (Sat)
8) Ann's Creative Nook: Anything goes (Sun)
9) Crafty Ho's challenge Blog: Black, White, and ____ (Sun)
10) Sentimental Sundays: I can see clearly now (well it WAS clear) (Sun)
11) Sundays with Crissy: Monochromatic Mostly! (Sun)
12) Cupcake Craft Challenge: Acetate (Mon)
13) Practical Scrappers: Embossing (Mon)
14) Riley and Company: Cut it Out and Pop it up! (Tues)